From origins as a small, independent gas supplier in the North West of England, we have grown to become a major business energy supplier. After just ten years, Gazprom Energy has become the largest business gas supplier in the UK and we currently supply 34,000 business customers at over 80,000 sites across Europe.
Manchester is home to our European headquarters, a base from which we have expanded into France and the Netherlands. Our teams across Europe are united by the shared ethos of being helpful and making life easier for our customers. In 2015 we won the coveted Energy Supplier of the Year award at the Energy Awards 15, as well as achieving Gold standard in people management by Investors in People for the second time running.
Our culture is defined by our people. Through living our values every day we continue to create a culture that enables us all to succeed. We work as one team with our customers, our parent company and each other in order to understand each other’s needs. With an unstoppable passion for excellence, growth and learning, we’re committed to creating an environment that fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience, so that our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We believe that we have the best team in the industry which makes us a trusted partner across international capital and energy markets. Our diverse employee base, with a wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience makes GM&T a truly exciting place to work. We encourage new ideas and initiatives as innovative thinking is central to how we do business. Most importantly, we are a growing and developing business where inspired individuals can make a difference and help shape our future.
A Sales focused role, this position is responsible for producing and negotiating contracts for Gas and Power to the Industrial & Commercial market, driven primarily from building successful, long term and strong account relationships with external partners and some direct customers.
The primary task of this role is to enable the expansion of the Gazprom Energy business in the UK by building and managing strong relationships with Energy Brokers to enable in the continued growth and retention of our portfolio.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is driven and target motivated with the right attitude & behaviours to develop their skills in a commercial role, within an exciting ever growing company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop sales through efficient issuing of pricing and contracts
- Build relationships with existing and New Brokers to maximize sales
- Negotiate prices to maximize growth and profit levels
- Communicating with Brokers and customers in a timely manner to ensure feedback is provided on all issued prices
- Drive and achieve required targets
- Manage and maintain your own portfolio
- Support the Mid-Market Sales Teams to expand the Gas & Power portfolio
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide first in class customer service
- Develop Gazprom Energy’s reputation for customer service and product flexibility
- To be willing to represent and promote the Gazprom Energy brand both internally and externally
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent understanding of Account Management
- Effective organization skills
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail)
- Creative thinker in finding new ways to push performance
- Experience in a Sales or Account Management role is required
- Experience in the Energy Sector is desirable
- Experience building and maintaining relationships