Gazprom Marketing & Trading (GM&T) is a subsidiary of the Gazprom group – the world’s largest gas producer and one of the world’s largest energy companies. Headquartered in London, GM&T operates to provide Gazprom group with a global marketing reach, round the clock operational coverage and excellent customer service. Established in 1999, GM&T has grown from a single office in London into a truly global organisation, with around 1000 employees worldwide. With offices in Europe, Asia and the USA, GM&T trades energy commodities including gas, power, oil, LPG, helium, emissions, LNG and FX and also operates a retail business, trading as Gazprom Energy.
Our culture is defined by our people. Through living our values every day we continue to create a culture that enables us all to succeed. We work as one team with our customers, our parent company and each other in order to understand each other’s needs. With an unstoppable passion for excellence, growth and learning, we’re committed to creating an environment that fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience, so that our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We believe that we have the best team in the industry which makes us a trusted partner across international capital and energy markets. Our diverse employee base, with a wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience makes GM&T a truly exciting place to work. We encourage new ideas and initiatives as innovative thinking is central to how we do business. Most importantly, we are a growing and developing business where inspired individuals can make a difference and help shape our future.
- Providing the business with beneficial, user focused enhancements to the trading systems.
- Delivering robust, scalable, and supportable solutions
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements and carrying out technical business analysis
- Delivering agile software solutions using Microsoft technologies
- Ensure the Gazprom development life-cycle and standards are followed
- Handing over all solutions to the IT support team, and providing 3rd line support
- Documenting and sharing knowledge on all development
Skills & Competencies
Skills & Competencies
- Business Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) using testing tools such as SpecFlow, MSTest and mock objects
- Kanban and similar agile methodologies
Strong technical ability in the following technologies:
- .NET 4.5.2 or above
- Microsoft TFS 2018 and Git
- AngularJS, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Ajax, jQuery and CSS
- Entity Framework 5/6
- SQL Server 2016
- Visual Studio 2017
- MSTest, Rhino Mocks, NSubstitute, SpecFlow
Knowledge of the following technologies would be beneficial:
- Endur Openlink v14 and its .Net API (Open Components)
- SQL Server Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services
- Substantial software development experience
- Substantial experience in building solutions in a rapidly growing and fast-moving business environment
- Experience within a commodity/financial trading/betting organisation is essential
- Experience with Endur and its .Net API (Open Components) would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Degree in a scientific, computing or engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Professional certifications in desired skill areas an advantage