From origins as a small, independent gas supplier in the North West of England, we have grown to become a major business energy supplier. After just ten years, Gazprom Energy has become the leading business gas supplier in the UK and we currently supply 34,000 business customers at over 80,000 sites across Europe.
Manchester is home to our European headquarters, a base from which we have expanded into France and the Netherlands. Our teams across Europe are united by the shared ethos of being helpful and making life easier for our customers. In 2015 we won the coveted Energy Supplier of the Year award at the Energy Awards 15, as well as achieving Gold standard in people management by Investors in People for the second time running.
Our culture is defined by our people. Through living our values every day we continue to create a culture that enables us all to succeed. We work as one team with our customers, our parent company and each other in order to understand each other’s needs. With an unstoppable passion for excellence, growth and learning, we’re committed to creating an environment that fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience, so that our people can thrive and prosper in their careers with us. We believe that we have the best team in the industry which makes us a trusted partner across international capital and energy markets. Our diverse employee base, with a wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience makes GM&T a truly exciting place to work. We encourage new ideas and initiatives as innovative thinking is central to how we do business. Most importantly, we are a growing and developing business where inspired individuals can make a difference and help shape our future.
This position is responsible providing high levels of contract management for Gazprom Energy customers by ensuring the accurate processing of all issues relating to contract administration and customer services. The key task of this role is to ensure that customer contract documentation is complete and maintained at all times. Additionally the role will enable the expansion of the Gazprom Energy business in the UK by providing a best in class service for all customers ensuring that all needs are met within the ever growing demands, needs and complexity of the growing customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide full contract administration support to the business, ensuring customer contract packs are complete and customer details are correctly input into all systems
- Maintain the status of all on-going contracts, follow up on deadlines and coordinates returns, ensuring that the whole contract lifecycle is managed to reduce impact to Gross Margin
- Maintain and Develop market leading levels of Contract Administration and Service
- Identify system and process improvements to allow scalability and efficiencies. This may include involvement in projects and working groups.
- Ensure efficient flow of information between the Sales, Billing, Accounts, Customer Transfers and Customer Services.
- Dealing with all customer query escalations and complaints quickly and efficiently, in line with the Gazprom Energy Complaints Procedure
- Production of Reports reflective of performance in line with Customer Services Manager’s Requirements.
- Produce presentations in various formats for meetings
- Ensure the team prioritises all incoming calls, emails and workload in terms of customer value or risk (financial) to the retail business. Dealing with issues directly if possible or ensuring non resolved tasks are passed to the correct members of staff in line with SLAs.
- Maintain an effective filing system for the Supply Contract Agreements
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and manage high volume workflows, whilst maintaining extremely high levels of accuracy and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to identify issues and drive action plans to improve business performance, effectively utilising tools for reporting performance
- Excellent understanding of the need to provide market leading Customer Services, and the importance of high standards of Contract Administration in improving our Customer Experience
- Strong communication skills: Demonstrable ability to build long term relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external) in both a written and verbal format
- Confidence: Ability to make informed decisions, take action and deal with conflict in professional and mature manner, being diligent and dependable
- Excellent Microsoft Office computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail)
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually to ensure that team targets are always met
- Experience in a customer focused environment
- Experience of being involved in developing new systems and processes
- Energy experience is desirable